Senior Director, Global Enterprise Growth & Product Marketing
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving…
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
The Gympass team is seeking an experienced growth marketer to oversee the lead generation and upsell of its prospects and clients across b2b and gyms. This person will be responsible for executing B2B account based marketing strategies throughout the sales funnel, while simultaneously promoting upsell programs across companies and gyms.
As our growth team lead, you'll help define and establish best practices for lead gen and product marketing with a well-founded and tightly coordinated go-to-market strategy (GTM) in partnership with the cross-functional marketing team. You'll be a strategic growth hacker, marketing visionary, and team leader. You'll work with sales and business development, product, customer success, engineering, community, and more.
What You'll Do...
- Develop GTM strategies and execute campaigns across prospects and clients/partners, constantly generating ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out iterative tests and leverage learnings across multiple channels
- Plan, execute lead gen and upsell paid campaigns across paid channels, including SEM, Paid Social, Display, etc.
- Lead, coordinate, and work across the marketing, product management, and field teams to execute cross-functional implementation of lead gen and product marketing plans
- Own go-to-market launch planning to ensure successful, integrated launches for new product features, and company solutions to grow the client and partner business.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to Product Development, Sales Leadership, and Client Success, establishing a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap for clients and partners.
- Perform ongoing market research to understand the competitive landscape, and define key use cases for new product feature releases.
- Collaborate with operating teams to forecast and plan company revenue growth
- Creating and updating campaign performance, in partnership with reporting team: tracking and reporting on metrics such as customer and prospect engagement and conversion rates
- Manage a team of Demand Generation and Product Marketing Managers globally to help grow the function
You Should Have...
- Proven expertise and leadership in global Demand Gen and Product Marketing planning
- Ability to set process, coach others, and build relationships across teams
- Manage and optimize weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing spend allocation, spend accuracy and forecasting
- Hands-on experience with B2B lead gen and digital product marketing with a knack for designing and execute GTM growth strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Ability to analyze data, and campaigns connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers and executives.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing tools and methods (such as SF, Hubspot, Marketo, Intercom, Yesware etc.) and strategies
- Comfortable working in a rapidly evolving environment
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.