Senior Director of Growth Marketing - Keeps at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The Senior Director of Growth, Keeps will be a key leadership role within the Keeps team. You will lead the customer acquisition and growth functions, driving meaningful new customer revenue growth by testing and scaling digital and offline acquisition channels, establishing A/B testing and experimentation best practices, and optimizing the marketing mix for maximum return on investment. You’ll also be leading a diverse and talented group of growth marketers and will need to continue to build, uplevel, and retain a high-performing team.
This position requires someone who can use their keen combination of creativity, outstanding analytical, and strategic mindset, and leadership abilities to unlock the next stage of growth for Keeps. The right candidate innately understands the power of brand and organic marketing, while simultaneously knows how to deploy paid media best practices to drive paid channel efficiency, lead generation, and purchases. Given the scale and impact of marketing within the organization, you will drive impact across other Thirty Madison businesses and functions.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing at Keeps and can be remote until at least 2022.Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Oversee Customer Acquisition and Growth Experimentation functions to deliver on new customer revenue targets. Develop the Growth marketing strategy for Keeps and define KPIs and success metrics.
- Ownership of a $60M marketing budget across online and offline channels including Facebook, TV, Influencer, SEM, Affiliate, and more; develop and test into new successful channels that can scale.
- Lead performance creative to produce winning marketing assets that improve performance on paid social, TV, and YouTube.
- Evolve our attribution model with the data team to better optimize the marketing mix and return on investment of each channel; work on continuously improving our analytics in an ever-changing environment.
- Track relevant market conditions and competitive trends, using insights to shape future plans.
- Partner with the Retention team to drive customer acquisition through activation and CRM efforts; work on understanding the full customer journey to maximize LTV of new customers.
- Partner with the Brand team to develop a best-in-class brand experience and strategy. Leverage OOH, TV, and other brand channels to drive awareness.
- Create testing strategy and framework across Growth channels; Partner with Product to develop A/B testing strategies on the website and customer funnel.
- Collaborate with the GM of Keeps and other key leaders cross-functionally including Retail, international, and other key strategic initiatives.
- Lead, manage, and uplevel a team of 7+ growth marketers on day 1; continue to build and develop the team.
- Build a true growth-first mentality within Keeps/Thirty Madison as a whole; Be a leader within the entire company
You should have:
- 10+ years of experience in acquisition, growth, or other related functions. Have previously owned the customer funnel from visit to purchase.
- Management of marketing budgets of $40M+
- Deep experience and knowledge of key performance channels including Facebook, TV/OTT, Influencer and SEM.
- Management experience leading teams of 5-10+ across different functions within Growth. Proven track record of developing and retaining talent.
- Keen interest in how brands build awareness with customers, deliver highly efficient customer acquisition and measure performance in the consumer facing digital world
- Experience working with finance teams on the P&L and other financial business metrics.
- Experience in growth forecasting and attribution modeling. Ability to build and improve multi-channel growth models through advanced analytics.
- Expertise in analytics and experience using BI tools including Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics or any other web analytics platforms.
- Comfort in a fast-paced ambiguous environment. The job description captures general responsibilities, but we are a fast growing company and there are many opportunities for the role to expand further.
- Experience with working in DTC, retail, or subscription companies
- Genuine curiosity about healthcare, chronic conditions and/or men’s hair loss
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.