Senior Director of Growth Marketing at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company-wide.
Rhino is looking for a dynamic gmarketing leader with proven success partnering closely with sales to grow existing channels and establish new markets in order to exceed revenue targets. This role is responsible for our business-to-business & DTC marketing strategy including market solutions, demand generation, and channel marketing initiatives that translate into increased market share. This position reports to the SVP of revenue and is a key member of the company's revenue leadership team.In this role you will:
- Own our conversion funnel from Discovery → Revenue
- Have full vertical b2b marketing capabilities (SMB→Enterprise)
- Lead and develop our team of Growth Strategists, and Monetization Specialists
- Refine our demand generation content & events strategy
- Define and lead Growth strategies partnership with our SVP of Revenue
- Partner with our Head of Partnerships and Partner success to align communications from Demand → Revenue
- Maximize ROAS for each game, channel, and user cohort, ensuring acquired customers meet objectives for overall revenue and volume
- Work closely with our Growth Analytics team to consistently upgrade and enhance our Growth Tech
- Collaborate with our creative team to construct exciting campaigns, storytelling, landing pages, creative directions, and messaging
- Own and strengthen our partnerships with Ad Networks and evaluate new partners and channels
- Creates systems and reporting dashboards to monitor the profitability of campaigns and games from a P&L perspective. Being a strong steward of our LTV/CAC
- Drive and own strategic initiatives that contribute to the top of the funnel and user growth efforts in reaching the company's goals
- Sets the tone of cross-functional collaboration
- Helps lead Rhino in becoming a beacon of Growth Marketing excellence in the insure-tech space.
- Positive attitude, passion for Rhino, and a love for problem-solving.
- 8+ years of experience managing performance marketing teams
- Strong experience in team management, has built a team of successful people
- Highly analytical, with a deep understanding of cohort analysis, customer acquisition, and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural collaborator excited to work cross-functionally to achieve key results
- Excited to work in a lean, small team environment working with an industry-defining product.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.