Senior Director, Product Marketing, Ecosystem at White Ops
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
As a result of our exciting growth and momentum, we are adding two new humans to the Product Marketing team. Our team of Product professionals are entrepreneurial, curious, and driven. We are passionate about delivering products to market to fulfil our mission: To protect the integrity of the internet by verifying the humanity of every online interaction and disrupt the economics of cybercrime.
We support and challenge one another and regularly hold team learnings, product reviews and progress updates to win in the market. We strive to develop a highly collaborative team that works well with all the other teams to meet our clients’ needs.
What you'll do:
- Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll own the product marketing responsibility for partner and channel ecosystems including online marketplaces, ISV and technology ecosystem integrations, resellers and other channel programs. Your scope will include the partner ecosystem for White Ops’ product portfolio: Ads Integrity, Marketing Integrity and Application Integrity, and underlying bot mitigation platform.
- Support go-to-market strategy and lead go-to-market execution for White Ops products and technologies delivered through: Online marketplaces including AWS Marketplace, Google Cloud Marketplace, Snowflake Marketplace, etc., ISV integrations and marketplaces, resellers and other channel programs.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Business Development on ecosystems go-to-market strategy and planning including market research.
- Define and execute messaging, content and campaign strategy in partnership with White Ops Product, Sales, Marketing and Business Development teams, as well as Marketing teams at Partner companies when applicable.
- Develop and deliver Sales Enablement in partnership with White Ops Sales and RevOps teams as well as Sales teams at Partner companies when applicable.
- Own and nurture relationships with external Partner Marketing and Sales leads and stakeholders
- Understand and execute campaigns within designated Partner Marketing Platforms (campaign builders, etc) and documented best practices. Coordinate sponsorship and participation in Partner Marketing events.
Who you are:
- Strong experience in technology product marketing with a proven track record of successful go to market execution. Experience in any one of ad tech, martech and/or cyber security is a major plus.
- Passionate about partners and growing product offerings and market share through technology and commercial ecosystems.
- Ability to quickly absorb product and platform knowledge and engage in conversations with partner organizations including technical and business stakeholders at top technology companies.
- 5+ years in product marketing, and/or product management in an enterprise software company.
- Some Partner marketing experience involving support of partner co-marketing, co-selling and/or reseller campaigns is required. Experience supporting product demand generation through online marketplaces such as AWS Marketplace, Google Cloud Marketplace, etc. is a strong plus.
- Strategic thinker with ability to develop and implement actionable plans with measurable results.
- Metrics and data driven.
- Curious and creative approach to innovation and problem solving.
- Proactive and strategic and always ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.