Senior Director, Product Marketing at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, and secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value and benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment and can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers — but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, and Atlanta, GA.
As the Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will be leading the team’s efforts in driving awareness, consideration, and adoption of BetterCloud products. You will be responsible for developing our product positioning, creating powerful messaging, supporting development of our go-to-market strategy, and leading the execution of key launches and campaigns that push our business forward. This role is cross-functional in nature and will require successful partnership with product, sales, customer success, partnerships and various other teams across the company.
- 7+ years of overall experience in product marketing function with 2-4 years of proven success both building and leading PMM teams.
- Experience working at a rapidly growing tech leader (public or private) with a prior role focused on enterprise SaaS marketing highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual) with demonstrated success building company and product narratives that have resulted in category disruption and measurable impact.
- A customer fanatic; a candidate that understands that no one can tell our story better than our customers and knows how to work with sales (pre & post) to help bring customer spokespeople to the spotlight in all things marketing.
- An excellent leader that will play an instrumental role in marketing leadership and contribute to the overall marketing momentum and culture.
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player and strong collaborator who knows how to drive success working with diverse teams.
- Someone well versed in product marketing frameworks, but knows that instinct is what truly drives success.
- Lead a growing team of product marketers by aligning their efforts to clear objectives and measuring success against well-defined metrics.
- Define the messaging & positioning of our products and features to prospects and customers
- Drive development of launch strategy and GTM plans for new features and upgrades to BetterCloud’s products
- Own the development of the broader BetterCloud story and align the development of all customer-facing marketing assets (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to support our product story and clearly articulate the benefits of our solution to the world
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success and Partnerships to create and maintain the cohesiveness of our messaging and positioning
- Support the enablement of our GTM teams around the user, the product, the market and our competitors
- Create and manage research projects to better understand current market trends, the broader competitive landscape and existing user needs
- Develop and launch targeted campaigns to drive customer acquisition as well as customer retention
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator