What success looks like
- Improve and lever communications between the product team, the operations team, and the overall revenue team, including sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Reduce lag time in pitches by becoming a go-to expert in product specifications, developing internal product documentation, and serving as a source for answering objections, determining viability of prospect requests for customization, etc.
- Set the stage for the Product Marketing organization, with a well thought through Go to Market approach
- Enable soft and hard launches with increasing frequency by writing detailed plans for product and major feature launches, working closely with the other parts of the marketing team to implement those plans
- Improve sales funnel bottlenecks and reduce pitfalls by developing sales enablement materials, “whitepapers”, technical items in the sales process, sales presentations (chiefly in Google Slides), sales story arcs, and other materials, adjusting items independently and with the help of creative teams.
- Free up product management time by performing sales demos; be on-site at in-person events, if applicable
- Improve the value of our content marketing by serving as a sounding board or by developing content
- Become a trusted expert in understanding our customer needs, pain points, and desires
What you will bring
- 9+ years of experience in a product marketing or product management role
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a B2B organization focused on healthcare or employee benefits
- 2+ years of experience managing teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience defining key success metrics and building processes from scratch to meet those success metrics
- Natural marketer who excels at product positioning
- Experience with go-to-market launches--developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus
- Proven ability to use data to inform and drive decision making
- Background in engineering, design, or copywriting a plus
- Passion for solving large problems, particularly within the areas of healthcare and employee benefits
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers