Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Reporting to the Chief Creative Officer, you’ll help build Stash into a creatively driven and culturally relevant “lifestyle” brand (think Apple or Nike for personal investing). Partnering with cross-functional teams, you’ll develop cutting-edge social media content and campaigns to make Stash famous. We are a fast-paced growth company - join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the direction and execution of world-class social media content, influencer campaigns and strategic partnerships to build brand fame, engagement & adoption
- Partner with Brand, Marketing & Product to develop and implement a strategic editorial calendar that showcases key products, features, launches and cultural themes
- Initiate new social media initiatives to boost awareness and cultural relevance for Stash
- Lead community management to engage, grow, and support our audience
- Build strong relationships and efficient processes for cross-departmental collaboration
- Create regular internal reports on social engagement/impact and proactively optimize content and campaigns based on data results
Who You Are
- Genuinely excited by Stash’s mission and the opportunity to use your creative talents to address wealth inequality.
- Smart, empathetic and affable with an innate ability to work well with a broad range of people.
- An emotionally intelligent (EQ) leader and a creative problem solver with great critical thinking skills.
- A self-starter, with the ability to work efficiently, managing multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
- Thought leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, that will make an imprint on our movement to empower everyday Americans to drive their financial future.
What You Bring to the Table
- 10+ years professional experience with a proven track record of success leading social strategy, content creation, reporting and community management for lifestyle brands
- Strong writing skills and ability to adhere to a consistent brand voice
- Proficient with Photoshop and social video production tools
- In-depth knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms, as well as sponsored/partner content protocols (related to Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Instagram Live, TikTok, FB/FB Live, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a proven ability to provide fresh, “out-of-the-box” solutions
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**