Senior Director, Strategic Marketing at Peloton
The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast and learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best and get out of the way. Think and act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy and creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse and inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust and be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Senior Director of Strategic Marketing to develop and oversee partnerships and programs that support our global brand and business priorities. This person will manage a team and collaborate closely with a broad set of internal and external partners to create integrated marketing campaigns that tell the Peloton story in exciting new ways through sports, music, entertainment, and more. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fitness, music, and entertainment, deep partnership expertise, and a track record of creating imaginative programs and partnerships that deliver results.
- Lead and manage the Strategic Marketing team, including instructor and content marketing, sports marketing, music marketing, and entertainment marketing.
- Oversee the strategy and development of innovative marketing programs that drive growth and brand affinity and advocacy.
- Collaborate with leaders across multiple teams (Product, Creative, Communications, Insights, Music, Apparel, International)
- Develop strategy for how the company’s global marketing and communications team engages with partners.
- Identify and structure strategic marketing partnerships that elevate the brand and expand our audience.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated success leading large-scale global marketing programs for world-class brands
- Successful track record of negotiating and managing strategic partnerships
- Deep understanding of cultural landscape and highly in tune with current events and trends
- Excellent communicator and compelling storyteller. Experience presenting to senior leaders.
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams toward common goals. Highly collaborative, a great listener, and able to work across regions and geographies with peers and executive teams to drive action and results.
- Global mindset; experience working across multiple geographies a plus
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and executional level; ideate and directly execute
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn and grow and team player.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.