Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
Transfix is looking for a Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for enterprise and mid-market accounts in North America. You will lead the development of all programs for our Sales Teams, partnering closely with Sales leadership and cross-functional partners to drive company growth. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating multi-touch programs – whether you’re generating mid-market shipper leads for our Transfix TrueView TMS software or developing account-based programs and to generate and accelerate enterprise account revenue for our core brokerage business.
You are both a creative marketer who can lend strategic focus to account personalization as well as a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to generate and close high quality leads. The ideal candidate excels at demand generation and account based marketing. You will strategize, evaluate, and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to share the Transfix story with shippers looking for an innovative logistics partner who is changing the game in freight. You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments where you have the ability to impact the bottom line.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Execute a sales vision that empowers Transfix excellence by increasing impact and opportunity
- Drive the development of thought leadership and sales enablement content for enterprise accounts including but not limited to playbooks, whitepapers, email campaigns, etc.
- Develop shipper lead generation and nurture campaigns (via paid media, direct mail, events, conferences, etc) to support the acquisition of new shippers to the Transfix platform
- Ideate and execute 1:few and 1:many account based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement of target accounts
- Manage sales events (conference selection, attendance, 1:1 meeting coordination, prospect and customer events, etc)
- Scope and implement a shipper lifecycle marketing program to support education and growth of existing accounts in partnership with Sales, Operations, and Product Marketing
- Develop SEM and SEO programs to attract shippers (and partner with product marketing on SEM and SEO efforts for carriers)
- Write and design all sales collateral (slides, case studies, one-pagers, email nurture, etc)
- Collaborate to build KPIs and manage programs with measurable goals that spark action and regularly report out progress to our Sales teams and executive leadership
- 8-10+ years experience in enterprise business-to-business marketing, ideally at rapid-growth stage companies (experience in digital and/or content marketing a plus)
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with the ability to collaborate closely with internal partners in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent writer who excels in uncovering user needs and effectively communicating how we can help solve problems through compelling narratives
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to use data to inform strategic business decisions
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in an organization, including cross-functional managers, to reach goals
- Strong knowledge of sales enablement and marketing CRM tools (with experience in Outreach, SalesForce and SalesForce Marketing Cloud a plus)
- Experience in the transportation industry or in logistics a plus
Transfix is deeply committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice in our hiring, programming, and in our work both internally and externally. We recognize how critical diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice are to achieving our mission, our growth, and our success. In support of this commitment, some of our focuses include (but are not limited to):
-Developing policies, procedures, and services to our employees, carriers, and shippers that uplift and protect to prevent inequalities
-Building relationships among our employees, customers, and supporters that are reflective of our community
-Prioritizing the inclusion of diverse communities and underrepresented groups in internal leadership
-Fostering a culture of compassion, empathy, open-mindedness, compassion, and inclusivity
-Creating and maintaining opportunities for continuous education, discourse, and engagement related to issues of equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice
Transfix is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Transfix are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, and are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. It is Transfix’s policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. Transfix does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Transfix encourages applicants of all ages.
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.