Senior Field Marketing Manager (NYC) at Kustomer
Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, and driving omnichannel experiences between customers and agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing and contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, and power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
The Senior Field Marketing manager for Kustomer plans, organizes, executes and measures programs that create personalized two-way interactions with regional buyers. These programs will inform and influence medium and large enterprise buying decisions and facilitate broader relationships within enterprises. This role is aligned to our enterprise and strategic segment for North America and responsible for helping Sales and BDRs attain their growth objectives via marketing campaigns, account based marketing and events.
The role partners with corporate demand marketing (e.g. Strategic Campaigns, Corporate Communications, Content Operations, and Marketing Operations) and Sales and Business Development Leadership to create target account marketing plans and customer advocacy programs that deliver maximum impact. The manager will create and execute marketing plans to support prospecting, customer advocacy, lead and pipeline generation, as well as direct the management of small regional events.
- Drive pipeline growth by developing quarterly plans for industry specific TAM/ABM, smaller executive conferences/trade shows, webinars, and other demand generation and content needs that drive business results.
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns and North American Field Marketing tactics including event marketing, webinar execution, customer advocacy and target account marketing (TAM) or account based marketing (ABM).
- Drive the selection of the ABM martech stack, coordinating multiple stakeholders across the marketing and sales organization to review and select the platform.
- Recruit attendance to and ensure a flawless presence at industry events and Kustomer branded webinars. Orchestrate customer advocacy programs including setting up a customer gifting program and managing peer review site results.
- Track goals, key contacts and account plans stay on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements.
- Identify internal and external resources for use in local marketing execution for targeted strategic accounts, and manage external resources (e.g. agencies)
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing account check-ins with local account executives to ensure account modifications
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented marketer
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Track record of working with Sales to drive pipeline growth
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Creative thinker who looks to move beyond the status quo
- Strong familiarity with account-based and event marketing
- 3+ years of experience in B2B tech enterprise marketing
- 5+ years of field marketing experience
- ABM (Demandbase, 6sense, Terminus, other) experience preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- BS degree required
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: