Senior Field Marketing Manager at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Senior Marketing, Partner Manager
- You will develop the demand generation marketing plan including events, account-based (ABM) campaigns (one to one) and one to many demand generation programs and the associated relationships to guide targeted field engagement and pipeline generation.
- Manage marketing ABM and DG targets following your activities to track pipeline development and efficiency
- You will create different types of events in tandem with DG leader and Marketing leader; including logistics pre and post event in order, to give the right event experience and Return on investment.
- Provide reporting and insights on activities and campaigns to measure the effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements for greatest Return on investment of marketing spend.
- Partner with sales leaders and GTM leaders to improve pipeline performance.
- You will use campaign reporting to monitor lead progression and obtain feedback on quality and adjust plans to reach targets.
- Inspection of quality and quantity of opportunities in each stage of the pipeline to ensure optimal outcomes.
- You will oversee budget management.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing business-to-business enterprise software solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles.
- Enterprise SaaS marketing experience.
- Experienced in interpreting market dynamics and developing robust plans, taking sales and marketing pipeline targets into consideration.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.