We are a fast-moving, analytically focused B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We execute hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Are you a compelling storyteller to both business and technical audiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working across cross-functional teams? If so, then we want to talk to you!
We’re seeking a global PR leader for one of the world’s fastest growing enterprise software companies. As a key member of Datadog’s Corporate Communications team, you will own the full PR lifecycle from working with Datadog’s executive and product leadership team, to drafting messaging, developing the pitch and securing coverage. In addition, you will work to refine and harden the PR playbook that will enable you to build out a team in FY22.
- Lead Datadog’s global PR function, owning corporate, product and thought leadership PR workstreams, as well as Datadog’s social media content
- Manage Datadog’s press office, including responding to media inquiries, facilitating and preparing spokespeople for interviews
- Implement a metrics-based approach to measure the effectiveness and impact of PR
- Build the press release process for Product PR and work with Datadog’s Product Leadership to enable the Product Management and Product Marketing team to adopt this process
- Manage 1 part-time team member, and external PR agencies in EMEA and APAC
- Experienced marketing professional with 7+ years of experience in PR
- Hands-on experience building both business and technology narratives within the enterprise technology landscape e.g. API Management, APM, Cloud Security, DevOps etc.
- Proven track record of executing successful media campaigns for product launches
- Proven success in pitching to, and placing articles with Tier 1 Business and Technology press
- Compelling written and oral communication and storytelling skills
- Experience managing and expanding a current network of media contacts
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.