Peloton’s Product Marketing team is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join its growing team. The role will be responsible for driving growth of Peloton’s bike/Tread business across acquisition and retention by leading key marketing programs. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with teams such as Media, Revenue, Marketing Analytics, Membership, Creative, Product, Consumer Insights to develop data-driven approaches to Peloton’s marketing efforts. The Bike/Tread Marketing team team sits on the broader Global Product Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is an collaborative, strategic, and analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Drive growth of the Peloton Bike/Tread business by examining the performance of each touchpoint across the entire consumer journey and identifying key marketing and product levers to unlock incremental improvements.
- Partner with key cross-functional leads to understand the brand and business goals, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic marketing programs such as product awareness, feature launch or word-of-mouth campaigns.
- Lead cross-functional marketing programs from strategy and insights to rollout through optimization and retro.
- Work closely with Consumer Insights and Corporate Strategy teams to leverage research to identify new programs to drive business growth or optimizations of existing marketing programs.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Leads to translate global plans into local relevant execution
- Work closely with our in-house creative team and creative agency partners to bring to life compelling and effective communications.
- 6+ years of experience in a related role
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working in a Product Marketing environment and developing best-in-class marketing programs for world-class brands
- Experienced in performance marketing. Someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quant skills
- Excels in cross-functional planning and execution
- Is forward-thinking, extremely organized, and detail-oriented
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.