Senior Growth Marketing Manager - Cove at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to help us launch and scale customer acquisition campaigns across all major digital and offline channels.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and vendors / agencies, and context-switch with ease. You will be responsible for executing the strategy for Paid Social. Paid Search, and test channels, with a focus on rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization. You will have the opportunity to work with offline and online media, collaborate with our internal brand and design teams to ensure that our unique brand voice is carried through each channel, and partner with our product and analytics teams to understand the user journey for each campaign and adjust the channel strategy accordingly.
We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people can truly love.
This role reports to Joy Martinez, Cove’s Director of Growth.You’re the right person for this role if you:
- You have 4+ years of experience and have directly executed campaigns for at least 2 of the following channels: paid social, SEM, programmatic display, paid email, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, streaming TV
- You have grown and scaled paid social budgets beyond $1mm/mo for a DTC or subscription-based business
- You understand the elements of paid media. You have opinions on bid management, keyword targeting, audience targeting, optimization, landing page optimization, etc.
- You’re ruthlessly analytical — comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions; passionate about continuous testing and optimization, with a strong understanding of the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel.
- You have familiarity with 3P adtech, martech, and business intelligence platforms including Looker, Mixpanel, Optimize, Instapage, etc and you know your way around Google Analytics
- Bonus points for experience in yield optimization, MTA, and MMM analysis
- You have a performance marketer’s mindset, but you understand the importance of building awareness and consideration
- You value good design and have an eye for aesthetics
- You use data to support your point of view, but when data isn’t available, you’re able to develop a hypothesis and test out a potential solution.
- You love to stay abreast of industry trends -- iOS 14, FloC, etc.
- You’re self-driven, curious, and adaptable.
- You’re a strong communicator — you can easily explain your rationale in a business sense
- Own, report, and optimize growth for key paid channels; end-to-end management of strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization
- Maintain the daily, weekly and monthly analytics and reporting for the different marketing channels
- Continually test and learn — work with the growth and design teams to create hypotheses, structure and analyze smart tests, and advance initiatives that work
- Talk to our customers and analyze customer data, transaction history, and other KPIs; turn qualitative and quantitative customer insights into recommendations that move the business forward (and fast)
- Partner with marketing teams across Thirty Madison org to share findings and best practices
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.