Senior Growth Marketing Manager - New York, San Francisco at Cockroach Labs
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!About the Role
Do you want to have an immediate and tangible impact on the growth of an exciting, high growth business? Are you passionate about developing and testing marketing strategy and tactics to accelerate growth? Do you want to work with a creative, collaborative, and caring team building an exciting brand? Then this role is for you.
As our Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will own the strategy and implementation of marketing campaigns via the company's website(s), email, and paid media. You will be responsible for the user journey and optimizing the prospect experience across digital channels. You will partner with demand generation and product marketing teams to construct smart tests, iterate, and drive performance. As the owner of these channels you will help develop our capabilities with an eye towards becoming best-in-class.You Will
- Collaborate with design and development teams to continuously improve the impact of our owned web properties.
- Draft, implement, maintain, and evolve campaigns that deliver on the goals of the company.
- Coordinate with other marketing staff to ensure promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Lead conversion rate optimization for Cockroach Labs’ website(s), build and execute A/ B or A/B or multivariate tests. Continually innovate processes, test, and evaluate potential new sources of high-quality traffic
- Manage paid media agency relationship and ensure timely results and strong performance
- Lead and scale our digital media programs such as Google SEM, Linkedin, Twitter, Terminus Display, Reddit, Quora.
- Maintain tracking parameters and tagging for all necessary digital activities to ensure proper full-funnel tracking and measurement from Google Analytics to SFDC and Bizible.
- Own and report on the performance of our performance marketing channels in Google Analytics, Datastudio and Funnel.io -- extract insights, and improve performance based on lessons learned
- Collaborate with web design, development, and content teams to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results.
- Own and optimize our web chat platform, Qualified. Optimize and manage playbooks to increase conversions and conversations.
- 5-7 years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and SEO principles, but also have a keen interest in customer experience.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns
- Understanding and experience working with ad platforms, SEM, and Google Analytics
- Technical proficiency in common digital marketing tools, including tracking, analytics platforms and marketing attribution
- Superior project management skills; results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
- Go-getter demeanor; strong problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new technologies
In your first 30 days, you will assess where we are with our digital marketing efforts and where we need to be. We believe that it's important for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team and will take the lead on the implementation of marketing campaigns via the company's website(s), email, and paid media.The Team
Reporting to Maria Toft - Director of Demand Generation
As a "left-brained" marketer with a passion for building things to last, Maria says that joining Cockroach Labs as the Director of Demand Generation was a no-brainer. Maria is responsible for executing our multi-channel strategies (digital media, events, etc.) to drive prospect engagement and customer activation. Outside of work, you can find her walking her dogs, playing tennis, doing yoga, and exploring the beautiful nature in New York State.Our Benefits
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at [email protected].