Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Strategy at Noom
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Growth Marketing Manager, Strategist to join our Growth Acquisition team.
Noom is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager with a significant track-record of success in running multi-million dollar digital advertising programs. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of Noom’s digital advertising program, including building strategies for new products and integrating strategy across Noom’s various paid channels. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing, the marketing funnel, and the customer lifecycle.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead strategy for key areas of Noom’s customer acquisition program, with a focus that rotates based on business needs and objectives.
- Examples include building media plans for new product offerings, enhancing our email audience strategy, and working with channel managers to scale winbacks within each of their channels
- Pioneer early scaling efforts for nascent products, new channels, and priority audiences
- Leverage your domain expertise, test design skills, stakeholder management, and creativity to develop an omni-channel, full funnel strategy
- Deepen the acquisition team’s understanding of customer path to conversion at various stages of customer marketing and product lifecycle through education and mentorship
- Evaluate and develop tooling and automation alongside Noom’s Product and Data teams
- Report to executives and key stakeholders on high level wins, challenges, and future plans strategies
- Opportunity to expand the role into people management, additional channels ownership, new campaigns and strategies, and more
What We're Looking For:
- Several years of direct experience running multi-channel paid digital strategy - including search and paid social, ideally for a D2C subscription model brand
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership capabilities, as this is a highly visible role within the Marketing org
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize and improve performance for digital channels
- Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making
- Preferred: Experience managing additional digital channels (YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Furthering our purpose-driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a highly committed founders and teammates
- Being part of Noom's incredible growth, where there are great opportunities and programs for advancement, learning, and professional growth - we'll even pay for you to have a mentor!
- Wonderful benefits - wellness, food, and tech budgets, flexible remote or in-office work, expansive benefits and leave programs, etc)
- Contributing to a diverse, transparent, high-performance, people-driven culture and team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, expansive benefits and budgets funded by Noom. For those who appreciate and excel in transparent, values-driven, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement. We prefer this position to be based in New York, but are open to remotely-located team members who can align to EST working hours.