Senior Growth Operations Manager
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today’s entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.We want people who are passionate about building meaningful long term relationships with our customers that help them grow and scale their business in the cloud and create experiences that they love.
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to help take our marketing efforts to the next level.What you’ll be doing:
- Cross-functional project management of the Growth roadmap
- Play a leading role in marketing strategy formulation and solving marketing challenges
- Bridge the self-service and sales funnels to find high-potential opportunities
- Build a robust connection between Marketo and Salesforce
- Collect and analyze data to understand Marketing’s effects on lead and pipeline goals, influence marketing driven lead forecasting, goals, and strategy. Identify areas for improvement in lead and pipeline reporting, tracking, and analysis
- Identify areas for process efficiency and improvement in marketing programs and campaigns
- Create a world class data privacy and compliance program to ensure that DigitalOcean’s marketing efforts are compliant with global laws like CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CASL
- Maintain and enhance the overall health of the marketing database
- Manage marketing vendor relationships, budget, sourcing, procurement, and integrations
- Serve as an evangelist for continued adoption of technology across the Marketing department to deliver results for the business
DigitalOcean is looking for a marketing operations professional to manage our marketing systems who has:
- 5+ years of experience at high-growth cloud computing or developer services companies
- A background in Revenue Marketing and self-service marketing activities
- A deep understanding of Marketo and tools that integrate with Marketo like Salesforce
- Extensive experience managing complex marketing systems, marketing automation, data privacy, and reporting
- The ability to distill complex marketing systems issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Excellent problem solving skills, the ability to make quick decisions based on business demands, thinks critically and objectively
- A meticulously process and detail oriented mindset, comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our “no jerks” rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC and Cambridge and offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. We’re also very remote-friendly—we use Slack to communicate across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to onboard in-office and take an all-expenses paid trip to our annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!