Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a highly analytical, data driven and creative Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to manage, grow and optimize our email program and support additional channels, such as push, in-app, sms and subscriber referral programs. We’re looking for someone creative, professional and detail-oriented with a passion for “wow-ing” current and potential members through captivating and on-brand communications. You will rely on data and testing to find new ways to drive upgrades, usage and retention through emails, app messaging and other marketing avenues you uncover.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and execute the day in and day out of our email program, consisting of drip campaigns, brand campaigns, subscriber transactional messaging, and more. Own creative brief process, coding, QA and deployment.
- Identify, track and implement meaningful a/b tests that will improve email KPIs, file health, conversion, retention and winback rates
- Assist with one-off and drip push and in-app campaigns for the CLEAR native app and drive awareness of mobile app features to our member base through the email program
- Be the eyes and ears when it comes to Lifecycle reporting, evaluating our core metrics on a daily basis and partner with data science to enhance our dashboards and uncover new segments to target
- Partner with teams across the organization, such as growth, product, technology and finance, to understand key initiatives and how email can support these new programs
- Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics in email marketing
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in email, CRM or lifecycle marketing with a subscription based business and a strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred. Working knowledge of Movable Ink, Email on Acid, and Braze is an added bonus
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with an "own it" mentality
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment