Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and as one of Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to work.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for key accounts in North America. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating account-based ( ABM )programs and leveraging pre-existing marketing programs to generate and accelerate enterprise and strategic accounts revenue. You are a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to create multi-touch programs with a strategic focus on account personalization, one-to-one, and one-to-few experiences. Your skill set includes account based marketing, events, direct mail, digital lead generation, thought leadership planning and programming, and leveraging in region events to drive company revenue. This position reports into the Regional Marketing Director, North America.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be responsible for building out data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at strategic accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities for high-value, multinational companies by:
- Ideating and executing 1:1 and 1:few account based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at a subset of target accounts
- Developing multi-touch marketing programs including events, direct mail, webinars, digital lead generation, email nurture, thought leadership programming and content, leveraging events, etc. to deliver engaged leads to sales
- Leveraging global demand generation programs to create custom content to drive lead generation for account-specific, “always-on” marketing engagement opportunities
- Working closely with Product and Content Marketing to create account specific content for high-value personalization throughout each strategic account/program
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities and areas of opportunity within key accounts and account planning sessions (working closely with Global Account Managers and GAM models across regions where necessary)
- Owning reporting and analysis on strategic marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized
- Driving the development of sales enablement content for strategic account management; collateral, presentations, playbooks, email campaigns, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a strategic marketer who is inquisitive and proactive in driving ideas and innovation.
- 5-7 years experience in the areas of enterprise and account-based marketing for B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for key account marketing programs
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase and other marketing tools is a plus
- Strategic sales or consulting experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.