Senior Manager, Ads & Promotions at DoorDash
Our Advertising & Promotion team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help advertisers reach all DoorDash audiences (consumer, dasher, and merchant). This role will work to help build one of the team’s key verticals, partnering cross functionally with marketing, sales, operations, analytics, product, and our senior leadership team to optimize existing offerings and test into new territories.
What you’ll do
- Build: help build a key pillar of our ads + promotions platform, ensuring that we continue to drive value for all ecosystem stakeholders
- Implement: scope, execute and optimize on various programs, from go-to-market planning to campaign management
- Deliver: prioritize and iterate on opportunities to deliver against financial and ROI targets
- Partner: work across internal teams (including product, finance, marketing, account management, and analytics) as well as directly with merchants/partners
- You thrive in fast paced environments with several moving parts, with a bias toward action and an ability to nimbly react to changing priorities
- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You are an excellent project manager with strong communications skills that help you break through the clutter
- You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL and modeling in excel
- You are able to understand the perspective and goals of multiple stakeholders and triangulate to find resolution.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing/media, eComm, ops or consulting; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading revenue-driving projects, working cross-functionally, and delivering on results
- Familiarity with advertising strategy and tactics (B2B or B2C)
- Experience in an environment that is product or consumer-focused
- Excellent analytical abilities and comfort with P&L mechanics/ROI analyses
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionWe’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.