GENERATE AWARENESS AND DEMAND FOR SISENSE AND OUR PARTNERS
As the Senior Manager of Alliance and Partner Marketing you will be responsible for driving marketing efforts supporting key strategic technology alliances, driving joint marketing strategies, positioning, and outbound activities that communicate our joint value proposition and contribute to pipeline development. Working closely with Sisense Strategy, Partnerships and Alliances and Channel teams as well as technology alliance vendors, you will craft compelling messaging, content, and tools that will be used for sales and channel enablement, demand generation, thought leadership, field marketing, and customer marketing.
To be successful in this role you must possess strong marketing and communications skills, as well as a technical understanding of enterprise software, enterprise IT environments, and the rapidly evolving and crowded analytics and business intelligence landscape. These skills will power your ability to amplify the value that a joint relationship with Sisense delivers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in it’s growth/ pre-ipo journey. In this role you’ll report to the Director of Product Marketing and help develop our Go-to-Market strategy across the partner ecosystem and have an immediate opportunity to make an impact. In short you’ll enable our sales team to win.
Additionally you will have the opportunity to work with experienced leaders across Sisense that are driving the company and partner strategy to support the substantial growth the company is delivering.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Learn about Sisense’s values and culture, understand Sisense’s product, the partner ecosystem, and the outcomes we help customers achieve
- Participate in partner programs, campaigns and initiatives that will drive further market penetration
By Day 60…
- Engage with partners and use data to drive decisions to create the partner marketing strategy and priorities
- Begin to create compelling messaging and positioning that helps buyers understand the joint value and advantages received from Sisense and 3rd party technology alliance offerings
By Day 90…
- You’ll have built solid relationships with stakeholders across Sisense and 3rd party partner marketing teams and executing on the partner marketing strategy
- Contribute into developing supporting content for established sales plays and enablement tools focused on helping internal, sales teams, and channel partners understand target markets and buyers, buyer personas, pains points, and key messages
- Translate cross portfolio messaging and technical product capabilities into meaningful and contextual benefits that feed into the development of compelling sales presentations, demos, collateral, blogs, white papers, positioning documents, etc.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Proven experience in alliance and/or partner marketing in the B2B software space
- Related experience with analytics and business intelligence
- An understanding of buying cycles across mid-market and enterprises
- Assertive team player and leader with the ability to positively influence cross functional teams to drive deliverables
- Ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way that’s easy to understand
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging, sales content, and enablement tools
- You’ve developed branding and lead generation campaigns (e.g. web, social, email, events, above-the-line advertising)
- You've already seen success in a similar role!