Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships at Squarespace
The Marketing Team at Squarespace is in the midst of an exciting period of growth. We are looking for someone to help implement our brand partnership strategy to increase growth across DMAs and globally through memorable and excellent experiences.
You will be the primary contact to all partners and tasked with fielding and prioritizing incoming requests. You will identify important targets for outbound efforts, troubleshoot partner issues and improve partner performance overall. You will also guide Squarespace’s Brand Ambassador program (our customer partnership program) while managing the team to mobilize and deploy efforts strategically, using talent across moments of our editorial calendar and advertising initiatives.
You have an impeccable taste in design and culture, have a deep knowledge in consumer trends and behaviors, an ability to motivate and inspire a team of partnership executives and a track record for globally-minded, culturally-relevant programming that gains media attention and consumer engagement. Experience across experiential, thought leadership, leveraging product, and social storytelling is a must; a natural skill for ‘doing more with less’ is essential.
You will report into the Head of Brand Strategy, Content and Partnerships.
- Structure partnerships that increase exposure for Squarespace and accelerate user growth worldwide.
- Prospect, conduct market research and participate in networking to foster new and long-term partnership opportunities that embody our brand, provide value to core target communities, and align with our larger goals.
- Build relationships with partners across Creative, Product, Marketing and Legal. Within Marketing, work with Media & Acquisition and International Marketing/GTM teams to coordinate efforts against broader media, market and localization goals.
- Manage external partner and brand ambassador strategy and relationships focused on meeting partnership timelines and KPIs.
- Oversee partnership relation management, including negotiating agreements, developing policies which allow partnerships to excel, and oversight of delivery of partnership expectations.
- Select, attract, motivate, retain, and mentor team members. Mentor to support their performance and development.
- Comfort with conducting analytics using G-Suite and dashboards to understand partner performance, identify insights, and inform new opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and brand partnership management at a tech consumer brand, with an emphasis on relationship building.
- 2+ years of experience motivating and leading a high performing team.
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, and a sense of urgency around delivering on goals.
- Experience working across multiple teams, with experience building agreement and influencing stakeholders
- Experience guiding multiple projects, and adapting to a changing environment, along with developing teams.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.