Senior Manager, Corporate Communications at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
In this newly created role, you will play a significant role in advancing Simon Data’s position in the market by working with our PR agency to promote product awareness and gain overall brand recognition. In addition to earned media support, you will also lead all aspects of our owned media and paid media execution to drive a multimedia approach to brand activation.
We need someone who can not only see the big picture, but is also passionate about storytelling and writing. Our ideal candidate will be an individual who can make an impact across the company, is a self starter and great teammate!
Reporting directly to the Director, Demand Generation, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with leading strategy and execution of long and short-term high impact PR initiatives including media opportunities, feature story development, press releases, award programs, analyst relations, executive speaker placement, etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for our PR agency to ensure the execution of high-quality and timely communications.
- Serve as the point of contact for our podcast production agency to assist in the delivery of on-brand, engaging and well-positioned episodes.
- Drive greater organization visibility digitally by focusing on social media platforms. Maintain a social media content calendar, create original posts, engage audiences, respond to public inquiries, and tagging relevant accounts.
- Aggregate client updates into a single quarterly email newsletter by working with our Product Marketing & Client Solutions teams
- Prepare and deliver PR and social performance metrics to the GTM team.
- Provide support as needed around internal communications around company news, product announcements, customer and partner wins.
- Fulfill general miscellaneous duties such as researching trends, monitoring news, writing company news blogs.
- Work closely with the other members of the marketing team on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Stay informed on industry news and flag issues & trends for potential opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- 2-3+ years work experience in a similar role and field (marketing, communications or agency) required.
- CDP/MarTech industry knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work simultaneously as part of a team and lead multiple projects that involve various internal and external partners
- Have experience with B2B tech communications; experience working in-house is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.