Senior Manager of Customer Lifecycle Marketing at A Place for Mom
Senior Manager of Customer Lifecycle Marketing
Join our growing team!
A career with A Place for Mom is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300,000 families every year to one of our community customers.
The Senior Manager of Customer Lifecycle Marketing will develop and execute a strategy to think differently about how we approach our customer journeys. Specifically, you will be responsible for using data-driven segmentation and experimentation to develop compelling lifecycle marketing campaigns and influence how we leverage all marketing and sales channels to deliver business outcomes. Additionally, you will be responsible for the adoption, sophistication and impact of our marketing automation platform as an enabler for the activities above.
Who you are:
You are passionate, outcome-oriented and have a strong will to win and you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and doing what it takes. You have a proven history of building and executing a Customer Lifecycle Marketing program that drove meaningful business impact – by using data, technology and deep customer insights.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute life cycle marketing strategy for how we approach and serve customers in their senior living journeys, in concert with other marketing & sales channel efforts
- Create multi-touch email campaigns and conduct rapid data-driven experimentation in order to increase conversion rate
- Establish a robust testing program to ensure consistent testing, learning, and results sharing
- Drive ongoing optimization by integrating lead scoring as part of the lifecycle marketing program
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track key metrics and indicators for marketing teams and senior leadership
- Assist with the development of an enterprise marketing data strategy, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, account, segment and business-line levels
- Manage our best in class agency partners to execute the strategy
- Manage all aspects of A Place for Mom’s marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Create opportunities to share best practices
- Incorporate APFM Values into each family, customer, and co-worker interaction
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years of experience with digital marketing leveraging marketing automation, Marketo strongly preferred
- Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategy roadmap and continuously deliver against stated goals
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, navigate competing priorities and manage a large set of internal stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Outcome-oriented – thrives at translating concepts and ideas into actionable results
- Demonstrates understanding of consumer mindset and applying insights to daily work
- Experience and proven ability to blend analytical and creative thinking
- Bachelor Degree in Business Marketing or relevant field (MBA preferred)
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employees over 850 people nationwide with plans to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices located in Seattle, New York, and Naples and will soon be opening our office in Kansas City. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with a match. We are committed to our employee’s career development growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results-oriented, passionate and collaborative team player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to talk to you.
Company Leaders with whom you will work to drive outcomes
Tatyana Zlotsky – Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Operations
Tatyana is a visionary and entrepreneurial digital marketing executive, brand builder, and industry thought leader with experience in driving transformational change and redefining user experiences for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups. She has a reputation for championing the art and science of marketing - from strategic branding and creative development to data and technology - translating high brand value into tangible revenue generating activities.
Alexandra Clegg – Sr. Director, Product & Business Strategy
Alexandra leads our 3rd party lead acquisition, business development & partnerships, and Channel of Choice businesses. She joined A Place for Mom from Bain & Company, where she led teams providing strategic and operational advisory services to clients across Healthcare, Education, Agriculture, Industrial/Defense, and Private Equity industries. She received her MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and undergraduate degree from Colby College. In her free time, she enjoys hiking and exploring nature in the Pacific Northwest.
About A Place for Mom
A Place for Mom provides a valuable resource for families seeking senior care solutions for their parents. Since A Place for Mom was established in 2000, we have helped over a million families find senior care and housing options and have become the largest senior living referral service in the U.S and Canada.
Our service is completely free for families; our local Advisors are senior care experts in the markets they operate and know the care, properties, costs and reputation of communities available; in addition most Advisors are deeply experienced and have helped thousands of families find the right solution for their mom or dad. They will provide invaluable guidance to the family saving them time and providing confidence they are making the right decision in coordination and on behalf of their parent or loved one (all at no cost).
A Place for Mom is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.