Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
Who you are:
You’re a Customer Marketer with 3+ years experience in B2B marketing and/or Customer Success who thrives on building relationships with customers and transforming them into evangelists.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will partner closely with members of the Marketing team (including Product, Demand Gen and Events) as well as the Customer Success team to build customer advocates, amplify user feedback and ensure clients achieve success.
An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills, you’ll drive AlphaSense loyalty among clients at all stages of the customer journey.
- Create and manage customer advocacy initiatives and channels, including onboarding/nurture campaigns, webinars, workshops, and reference and referral programs
- Take an active role in community-building activities including creating and moderating user groups both online and in-person
- Build and deepen relationships with clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction and education
- Cultivate loyalty of existing and future customer advocates
- Develop and maintain a body of client advocacy content in formats including case studies and testimonials
- Manage client advocate participation for news, speaking engagements and other occasions on which clients will speak to the public or the press about AlphaSense
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably with Business, Marketing, or Communications concentration
- 3+ years experience in a B2B Product Marketing, Customer Success, Product Specialist or Customer Service role
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Experience using marketing tools and channels such as Hubspot, SalesForce, and Wordpress
- Proven ability to take a data-driven approach to measuring results and adapt strategies as needed