Senior Manager, Demand Generation
What You'll Do:
- Drive top of the funnel pipeline by developing an integrated customer acquisition plan, including online channels, executing across SEM, display, retargeting and content syndication.
- Launch and maintain lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Collaborate with sales to optimize lead automation and attribution.
- Create and execute email marketing programs, including newsletters, prospect nurture programs and triggered emails driving demand across all funnel stages to support revenue growth and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, customer success and product teams to develop audience targeting, messaging, design, targeting and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze lead generation activities, quantifying their impact on the buying cycle.
- Continually test and learn, refine processes, and implement leading best practices using all available tools.
- Analyze and advise on which types of content, tools and channels are working, what's not working and what might be missing.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources as needed.
- Prepare and deliver project-specific reports.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in B2B marketing automation /demand generation, centered around outbound marketing with a strong track record of delivering results. Fintech marketing experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation solutions (Hubspot/Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce.)
- Deep knowledge of data, segmentation, measurement and analysis
- Experience with account-based marketing (DemandBase) securing, creating and activating digital display media and paid social media
- Strong project management skills
- Curious, eager and energetic
- Highly collaborative, great communicator and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment