Senior Manager, Demand Generation at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for an experienced, growth-oriented demand generation programs expert to help the company build a robust pipeline of new business and expansion opportunities for the Sales team. In this role you'll be responsible for designing, executing, measuring and optimizing programs and campaigns that drive results. If you're a builder that takes a data-driven approach to demand generation growth, this is an amazing role for you.A day in the life of a Senior Manager, Demand Generation at Collibra:
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns that support Collibra’s strategic priorities, pipeline goals and other marketing KPIs.
- Deeply understand our target audience, personas and buyers’ journey, and ensure campaign and program strategy, content, channels and targeting are aligned to achieve optimal results.
- Ensure a highly efficient and productive mix of demand generation strategies, channels and tactics are leveraged to generate and influence pipeline and revenue.
- Track and analyze demand generation team goals, KPIs and individual program and channel performance, ensuring learnings are consistently applied.
- Drive timely and consistent communication of demand initiatives, roadmap, progress, and performance results to the broader Marketing team, Sales team and company leadership.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and comfort with a swiftly changing landscape
- 5+ years of experience managing demand generation programs at a high-growth, B2B technology company.
- Demonstrable results contributing meaningful amounts of pipeline and revenue by leveraging a variety of marketing channels (including, but not limited to: website, paid media, search, email, third party partnerships and live/virtual events).
- Strong process orientation, with a clear demand planning methodology with proven success that justifies methodology.
- Fundamental understanding of marketing automation best practices, including lead scoring, lead nurturing, email marketing, landing page, form strategy, etc.
- Deep understanding of the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall along with solid experience in measuring demand generation program performance.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Bizible, Engagio, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*