The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Reporting to the Director of Global Digital Marketing, the Senior Manager of Demand Generation will be responsible for developing, executing, and reporting on campaign strategies that build awareness and drive qualified leads to our sales team. You will be a critical driver in our effort to achieve pipeline and revenue goals for our North American business.
- Lead the digital demand generation programs, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
- You will work very closely with the paid media team and North American marketing team to develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, paid programs and virtual events.
- You will be responsible for both acquiring and engaging prospects through to conversion as well as growing spend within the existing customer base.
- Own & identify new capabilities or strategies to enable faster growth, better lifetime value, and/or lower cost per acquisition.
- Coordinate with the business teams to ensure a smooth handoff process and excellent customer experience.
- Communicate with marketing, and sales leadership on an ongoing basis regarding new and nurtured lead performance results.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are data driven, a continual learner and a self-proclaimed ‘demand gen nerd’. You’re always researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs.
- You have 8+ years of work experience and 5+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation or campaign marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth. ABM experience is preferred.
- You are both equal parts demand generation strategist and practitioner. Hands-on experience is preferred.
- You are goal oriented and not afraid to set stretch targets and potentially fall short.
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.