Senior Manager, Digital Marketing - Paid Media
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Senior Manager of Paid Media will be responsible for developing and owning our paid media strategy and overseeing end-to-end analytics and reporting for the broader digital marketing team. This person will manage one direct report, with the possibility of growing the team in the future. Together the paid media team is responsible for the end-to-end execution of all digital campaigns in paid search, paid social, and programmatic (Yes, we use our own platform for our programmatic campaigns!). In addition, through close collaboration with other members of the digital marketing team, this person will also develop regular reporting and analysis for all digital marketing channels including email, website, paid search, social, and programmatic. This position works across the global marketing team and requires a high amount of team collaboration and communication.
- Develop the end-to-end strategy and execution for paid social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube), paid search, and programmatic channels
- Develop the global paid media campaign strategy (channel mix, targeting, etc) and collaborate with regional (EMEA & APAC) teams on the execution and launch of global campaigns and initiatives
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to continuously innovate on the execution of our paid media strategy to ensure we are meeting our business objectives
- Manage direct report(s), supporting their growth and development through ongoing and hands-on management and mentorship
- Work closely with social media and content team to make sure that paid and organic strategies across social channels work in harmony.
- Own reporting and analytics for all digital marketing channels, which includes; creating monthly and ad-hoc reporting to share with digital marketing team, and key marketing stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 8+ of relevant professional experience
- Prior experience managing people is required
- Hands-on experience developing cross-channel media strategies
- Experience creating and managing digital marketing reporting & executive dashboards
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to build compelling and impactful presentations and materials.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.