Senior Manager, Digital Media at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a performance-oriented, digital media professional to join our acquisition efforts and play a key role in our North America portfolio, which includes multiple products such as our Bike and Tread.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, this role is ideal for someone with an analytical, data-driven mindset, and has proven expertise in leveraging a cross-channel digital media portfolio (search, social, programmatic, affiliate marketing etc.). This is also an opportunity for someone who wants to partner with marketers and creative teams. This candidate will also likely manage external media agencies.
- Responsible for end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization & performance measurement in partnership with media agency across Paid Search, Social, Display, Video channels
- Maintain & foster relationships across the broader media ecosystem (platforms, publishers, ad tech, etc.) & continuously enrich performance marketing methods across digital channels with feature adoptions (creative, audience, tactics etc.)
- Work with internal acquisition marketing counterparts to align on budget, traffic & sales forecasts for digital media channels, share regular performance updates with broader acquisition marketing teams, provide digital insights & own digital quarterly planning
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing & creative teams for creative planning exercises, share digital channel best practices for creative executions & drive adoption of new formats
- Build a digital channel testing agenda & regular optimizations cadence to guide external agency for always-on campaigns; identify high-priority pilots; design, plan, execute, and measure the success of those pilots; and help scale up effective pilots
- As a cross channel digital media expert, be deeply familiar with platform UIs across search, social, programmatic etc. & set the standards in both strategy, activation & optimizations while building performance marketing playbooks
- Own creative briefing sessions to provide feedback using a digital first lens, guide creative counterparts to build exceptional digital creative and actively contribute to landing page experimentation and testing
- Strong focus on performance measurement, providing tactical guidance along with an ability to glean larger insights & implications from media data
- Focus on driving incremental gains versus platform based metrics, champion test & learn approach & build experimentation focused culture
- 7+ years of digital media experience, Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrate hands-on keyboard experience executing direct response & ROI based search, social, digital (programmatic & direct) campaigns a must
- Must have worked in-house on the brand/client side in a managerial capacity or led large teams on agency side
- Demonstrated responsibilities managing or collaborating with creative, media & analytics functions
- Self starter, prioritizing multiple projects & demonstrated ability to manage agency teams using a combination of subject matter expertise & team management
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social, search, programmatic platforms, experience working on DSP (DBM, TradeDesk etc.), DCM (tagging & trafficking), DMPs, attribution, analytics tools & platforms
- Strong communicator, able to work directly with numerous teams, comfortable presenting to senior leadership, prior experience managing & mentoring teams
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced growth environment juggling multiple priorities, work independently when required & delivered measurable results
- Analytical, data driven mindset & must be extremely comfortable with numbers
- Experience with A/B testing, multivariate testing, experimentation setup & design
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.