Senior Manager / Director, Field Marketing (Provider)
As the Senior Manager/Director of Field Marketing at Flatiron, you will work to create a performance-driven marketing team that will be focused on enabling growth, retention, and satisfaction of Flatiron’s provider network.
You will build and manage the group that drives digital marketing and event expertise at Flatiron. You will collaborate with Marketing functional leaders in Product Marketing and Design, as well as cross-functional Sales and Customer Success leaders to accelerate Flatiron’s oncology mission. You will oversee a dynamic digital marketing and events team, will have full responsibility over all performance marketing KPIs and be tasked with growing the results of this unit on a regular basis.
- Lead a digital team in the functional areas of event planning and execution, SEO, paid search, email, demand generation, acquisition, and web management.
- Develop an integrated marketing strategy encompassing events, paid, branded, and retention marketing tactics.
- Collaborate with the product marketing, design, and PR teams to create, execute, and optimize effective campaigns to improve NPS, improve conversions and grow leads and users.
- Manage lead generation program strategy across our core products.
- Provide strategic guidance and monitor channel performance across events, content, email, etc. to ensure long and short-term KPIs are met.
- Oversee management of online marketing campaigns.
- Partner closely with the Product Marketing team to power campaigns that deliver commercialization of our products to our range of customers and potentially to outside partners in the future.
- Manage strategy of industry event plan and oversee execution of all aspects of industry events and conferences to deepen relationships with customers and attract and nurture prospects.
- Manage strategy and execution of Flatiron’s annual 3-day user conference of 400+ provider attendees.
- Create detailed proposals for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets for cross-functional transparency.
- Identify opportunities for greater visibility of Flatiron thought leaders through speaking spots, media coverage, etc. at events
- Set high bar for experience of our attendees and guests.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10 years in B2B marketing
- Strong experience planning and executing local and national events
- Ability to travel (~15% of your time will be on the road)
- Performance marketing track record/experience
- Extensive systems knowledge particularly in lead generation and CRM.
- Extensive management experience leading cross-functional teams; change management experience is a plus.
- Interest and skill in hiring the best talent and developing/managing people,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across different audiences; ability to super-serve clients at the highest level and guiding teams to the same level of service
- Independent, strategic thinker with operational experience.
- Ability to create and scale processes that are efficient without losing quality.
- Solutions-oriented style and positive attitude.
- Experience with budget planning and forecasting.
- Has a sense of responsibility and ownership in delivering quality output.
- Incredible organizational skills and ability to manage large amounts of projects and priorities simultaneously.
- A confident speaker who can gain buy-in from various department leaders and executives.