Senior Manager / Director, Product Marketing
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help drive our continued Quarter-over-Quarter growth. You have experience leading go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution and sales enablement with a data-first mindset. You will be an integral founding member of our marketing team and will build our product marketing function from the ground up.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Oversee product positioning and messaging
- Create sales and customer success enablement materials
- Liaise between product, marketing and sales teams
- Familiarize yourself with the product, sales process, current customers, target accounts & existing content
- Map out the competitive landscape and begin to understand our market positioning
- Take inventory of current collateral and develop a content creation roadmap
- Develop a stance on product positioning and messaging
- Create a framework and process to facilitate a feedback loop between product, sales & marketing
- Build and manage a backlog to prioritize content creation
- Communicate and train value propositions to customer facing teams
- Build a marketing framework, methodology and roadmap for product releases and launches
- Work with customers to develop customer success stories, use cases, etc.
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in a high growth SaaS company
- Proficient in translating and condensing highly technical product offerings and concepts effectively for a wide variety of audiences in a number of different formats
- Experience working cross-functionally across sales, product management, and marketing
- The technical know-how to effectively communicate with product managers and the business acumen to converse with sales
- Experience interacting directly with customers through various settings (e.g., events, product councils, focus groups, etc)
- Experience launching products and managing the full go-to-market strategy – from tracking effectiveness and using results to make data-informed decisions to product positioning and competitive analysis
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging briefs, marketing collateral and sales enablement content
- Top notch written, verbal and presentation communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex information into compelling marketing collateral and sales enablement content
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description