Datadog is a best-in-class SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth, profitability, and stock market appreciation. Built by engineers, for engineers, our monitoring and security platform is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to lead a global employer brand and marketing strategy for one of the top performing SaaS businesses. We’re looking for a strong global leader who will lead and build a high-performing team defining employer brand, candidate attraction, DEI partnerships, content, events, and brand advertising opportunities across the globe.
- Define and own the company’s global employer brand marketing strategy, key priorities, measurement framework, and budget, gaining alignment with recruiting, people, marketing, and business leadership.
- Partner and manage relationships with senior HR and business leadership teammates, including recruiting, DEI, marketing, and others to understand talent and hiring forecasts (current and future), develop/align comprehensive go-to-market plans, and deliver executive-level presentations on marketing performance and impact.
- Scale and lead a team of professionals who will plan and drive fully integrated, impactful marketing strategies and campaigns to support the recruiting life cycle. Campaigns will require thorough planning and execution – including market research, superb brief development, multi-channel media planning, creative development, launch and ongoing optimization.
- Work in tandem with creative and marketing teams to develop and enhance the company’s global employer brand messaging platform (employee value proposition); create consistent employer brand standards (“brand playbook”); and apply brand architecture across all related recruitment marketing assets and employer brand programs.
- Prioritize and deliver on ad-hoc all talent and employer brand marketing support, including support for HR systems and processes that continually evolve to provide best-in-class candidate and employee experiences.
- An experienced marketer and senior leader, with 10+ years of expertise in communications, marketing, or advertising, and 5+ years in leading teams
- Someone who cares immensely about quality, audience, positioning, and upholding brand standards
- A collaborative, resourceful leader who will challenge the status quo and grow and inspire high-performing teams
- Proven experience driving employer brand strategy, ad campaign framework and execution of multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns
- Experienced in driving global recruiting DEI strategy and partnerships
- A superb communicator and storyteller who is comfortable communicating with, and presenting to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- A proactive problem solver who can manage a high volume of work for yourself and your team and help teammates prioritize work for impact
- Driven by data, results and continuous improvement and the curiosity to continually test and learn to evolve our employer brand forward
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.