About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for its first Senior Manager focused on customer life cycle and retention to be part of the Marketing team. You will be responsible for formulating and executing on our strategy to drive asset growth and retention with the objective to increase overall investor engagement. You will interact with the rest of the marketing team and multiple stakeholders including investor relations, investments, legal, compliance, product, data and design.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your expertise to drive growth in a fast-paced and complex industry.
While we're all remote for the moment, we're looking for a candidate that is comfortable with a hybrid-office role (expected to be in office 2-3 days a week post COVID) in our New York City office.
What you'll do
- Own lifecycle marketing initiatives to drive investments on platform including product and messaging optimization, marketing campaigns, and partnership development
- Develop and manage internal and external relationships with cross-functional teams and third parties to ensure teams are informed and working collaboratively to meet shared goals
- Develop and execute engagement and retention strategies across all channels
- Optimize the growth lifecycle journey for various user segments, identify points of friction, and develop solutions to increase conversion and revenue
- Translate business needs into marketing tests and growth strategies
- Effectively analyze results of initiatives then use those findings to influence future strategies and report performance to leaders
- Leverage multivariate testing methodology to quickly test, iterate, and push forward the most impactful efforts
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, customer engagement, product management or a similar role, preferably with B2C technology product experience or for a consumer product with a fintech aspect.
- Experience with growth tactics
- Demonstrated program management skills, including the ability to create timelines, as well as manage and prioritize competing workstreams and requirements.
- Experience with high-volume CRM programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to break down complex concepts and communicate them effectively
- Strong data management skills
- Experience with Braze, Salesforce, Sendgrid, Segment, or other CDP a plus
- Experience with qualitative feedback from users, e.g. designing surveys a plus
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.