Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
The Senior Manager of Growth Marketing will join an accomplished team in a leadership role, helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Use your expertise to build out the Growth Marketing function at Rhino as we scale.
- Recommend and implement processes to shape our Growth Marketing strategy with a focus on mail marketing.
- Work closely with our marketing department on strategic campaigns, establishing the voice of our brand.
- Find new ways to reach different segments of the market that we’re not yet reaching, and enhancing the current methods that we have in place.
- Use a data-driven approach to evaluate the effectiveness of existing marketing strategies, and to advocate for future campaigns and initiatives.
- Generate reports for KPIs, results, and lessons learned through each campaign.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 4+ years experience in a marketing- focused role.
- Someone with a breadth of experience in email marketing/sales automation.
- General knowledge of and/or some experience working in all parts of marketing.
- Laser- focused, data-driven methodology.
- Previous experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Salesforce, Drip (or other email marketing software).
- Previous experience in B2B Marketing.