GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Manager to our Growth Marketing team in the US! Our offices are based in New York, LA, and Houston. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
In this role, you will be integral to growing our customer base via digital channels: Paid Media, email marketing, SEO, product marketing, etc. Building the strategy, leading, and supporting a cross-functional team to drive sign-ups of users eligible for the Gympass corporate benefit. The ideal candidate is analytical, a rigorous optimizer, and will have previously held a role managing multiple acquisition channels at a high-growth company. You need to be able to identify business opportunities, and run experiments and campaigns to drive growth.
- Provide strategic leadership on paid media budget, media spend allocation and KPIs, including target CPL, CPA and ROI, campaign structuring and other facets of paid campaigns to help us achieve our goals.
- Manage Paid Media through completion: strategy, design, operations and reporting.
- Coordinate the development of effective campaign materials, including keyword lists and creative approval (with in-house agency), as well as results reporting with a focus on customer acquisition.
- Lead SEO and CRM strategies, managing the planning, development and execution of SEO initiatives, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Define spend across channels considering seasonality, channel scalability, and key market growth targets.
- Drive growth globally while balancing out specific local demands and requests.
- Drive growth via experimentation: build hypothesis-based tests of new targeting, bidding, and marketing creative theories.
- Improve processes: identify opportunities for improvement in existing business processes and apply solutions to remove bottlenecks and solve stakeholder’s pain points
- Manage the global acquisition marketing team, including paid media and CRM campaign professionals in different countries and time zones.
WHO YOU ARE
- A marketing professional with 5+ years of extensive experience in digital advertising and online media buying (SEM, paid social, retargeting, display), including enterprise level clients
- You have experience in managing non-paid channels (email marketing, push, text, in-product, landing pages, etc.)
- An acquisition leader with proven track record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS and revenue goals with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale.
- You're innovative and have experience with growth experimentation methodologies, attribution models and A/B testing.
- A strong people manager who has led cross functional teams and global projects with multiple stake-holders.
- You're highly analytical and can harness robust data to drive decision making.
- You're proficient in Excel and have experience using it to build models and forecasts.
- A plus if you have worked on regional or global teams, managing and reporting to stakeholders across the globe.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.