Senior Manager - International Growth Strategy at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Growth Marketing and Acquisition team is seeking a passionate and experienced Senior Manager - International Growth Strategy with a significant track-record of success in running multi-million dollar digital advertising programs. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of Noom’s digital advertising program, including building strategies for new products and integrating strategy across Noom’s various paid channels. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing, the marketing funnel, and the customer lifecycle.
What You'll Do:
- Leading strategic growth opportunities across paid and organic channels for key areas of Noom’s international customer acquisition program, with a focus that rotates based on business needs and objectives.
- Examples include launching latent and nascent channels, taking on high impact cross-functional projects, helping manage new country and new language launches, enhancing our email audience strategy, and working with channel managers to scale winbacks within each of their channels
- Pioneer early scaling efforts for nascent products, new channels, and priority audiences
- Leverage your domain expertise, test design skills, stakeholder management, and creativity to develop an omni-channel, full funnel strategy
- Deepen the acquisition team’s understanding of customer path to conversion at various stages of customer marketing and product lifecycle through education and mentorship
- Evaluate and develop tooling and automation alongside Noom’s Product and Data teams
- Report to executives and key stakeholders on high level wins, challenges, and future plans strategies
- Opportunity to expand the role into people management, additional channels ownership, new campaigns and strategies, and more
What We Look For:
- Several years of direct experience running multi-channel paid media strategy (ideally for a D2C subscription model brand)
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership capabilities, as this is a highly visible role within the Marketing org
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize and improve performance for digital channels
- Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making
- Preferred: Experience managing digital channels; experience with non-paid channels or strategies is a strong plus
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.