Senior Manager, Marketing Automation at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing as an individual contributor, the Senior Manager of Marketing Automation will be responsible for developing and building strategic enhancements to advance innovation of our digital marketing processes, marketing tech infrastructure and ability to efficiently and effectively execute campaigns. We’re looking for someone that is passionate and has a unique combination of skills including Marketo instance optimization, campaign design and implementation.
- Assess, plan and optimize our Marketo instance and integrations aligned with our ongoing digital marketing innovation strategy.
- Provide a problem solving and ‘point of escalation’ technical support function
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner
- Manage set-up and configuration of email campaigns ensuring deliverability
- Work with stakeholders to create and implement test strategies, including A/B multivariant testing that maximize conversions
- Supreme attention to detail to prevent issues from arising and great at trouble-shooting and resolving quickly, if they do.
- Understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Develop & launch training and documentation for new and existing users to help scale team
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and compliance
Who you are:
- You have deep experience with Marketo (5+ years & Marketo certified), SFDC, and related platform integrations (i.e. Splash, zoom, etc) .
- You are data driven, and a continual learner. You’re always researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs.
- You have 8+ years of work experience and 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth.
- You are both equal parts strategist and practitioner. Hands-on experience is necessary.
- You are goal oriented and not afraid to set stretch targets and potentially fall short.
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
- You are detail oriented and are an excellent communicator
Our Compensation and Benefits (for Colorado residents only)• Base Compensation Range: $144,400 - $198,450
In accordance with Colorado law, the range provided is The Trade Desk’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. The Trade Desk also offers a competitive benefits package. Click here to learn more.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.