VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an opportunity to help build and launch a new business within an already successful start-up. The Senior Manager of Marketing Operations will play an integral role on the truva marketing team. You will be responsible for establishing and managing the marketing technology stack, overseeing project management and facilitating alignment between Marketing and key internal stakeholders. You will also leverage analytics to help us optimize our approach throughout the customer lifecycle.
In this new and exciting role, we’re looking for a marketing guru, a technology enthusiast, and a master of efficiency – someone with strong execution skills who knows how to get things done.
ABOUT THE NEW VTS MARKETPLACE (truva.com)
Over 60% of the US class A office space is already managed using the VTS leasing platform, and it is by far the #1 choice of commercial landlords and agents in the US. The VTS marketplace will integrate with the VTS leasing platform and will be the commercial real estate industry’s first marketplace where tenants can search and lease space with VTS’s Landlord and broker clients online.
truva will attract and engage tenants and tenant rep brokers in every market to uncover space that will work for them or their clients. Unlike existing listing sites, the VTS marketplace will enable both landlords and brokers to dramatically improve the marketing and leasing of spaces by automating both the listing and leasing process, and will provide tenants with the most accurate and thorough listings in US’ top markets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Act as the “marketing product manager” communicating and facilitating alignment between marketing and key stakeholders such as engineering, analytics, legal, etc.
- Identify, support implementation, and administer marketing technology stack and operational infrastructure (across web, acquisition, lifecycle, etc.) for Truva marketing
- Develop internal reporting structure and cadence, and lead various elements of reporting to senior leadership
- Build and maintain relevant marketing databases/target prospect lists
- Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate workstreams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, and identify obstacles and ensure they are addressed
- Define, create, map, and document key marketing processes
- Use automation to solve business problems, collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems, and optimize workflows to increase marketing and sales productivity
- 3 -5 years of experience in marketing operations or product management
- Experience working with vendors and within a matrixed organization with creatives, engineers, analysts, marketing managers, and product teams
- Knowledge of technologies and processes involved across the marketing funnel from SEO to acquisition to retention
- Excellent attention to detail, creativity in problem-solving, and project management skills
- Analytical and able to pull insights easily and quickly from data
- A willingness to learn and a commitment to thoughtful problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly and seamlessly with a broad array of stakeholders.
- You are comfortable (and thrive!) in situations that can be ambiguous and ever-changing
- You’re comfortable writing basic SQL queries and manipulating data in Excel/Looker/Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Optimizely, Google Analytics, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Comfortable with leading lead-scoring efforts
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.