Senior Manager, Marketing Ops at TrialSpark
There are more than 7,000 known human diseases, but we have treatments for fewer than 500 of them. Despite sweeping technological changes transforming the world, it still takes more than 10 years and hundreds of millions of dollars to bring a new drug to market. At TrialSpark, we don’t believe it has to be this way.
The bottleneck of getting new treatments to patients is the time it takes to run a clinical trial -- not the ability to discover new drugs (which is actually becoming more efficient). We started TrialSpark to decrease the time and cost of a clinical trial, so that every year we can test more life-impacting treatments for real human diseases, ultimately bringing them to patients faster. We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. By providing the technology platform, equipment, and staffing, TrialSpark alleviates the operational burden of clinical research, enabling physicians to focus on what they do best --patient care. And by bringing clinical research to more physician practices, TrialSpark is enabling access for the 98% of patients who currently can’t take advantage of the benefits of participating clinical trials. We want to bridge the gap between medical research and patients who need treatment.
About the Role
Marketing is critical to TrialSpark achieving its mission. We sit in a unique position at the center of a network of patients, doctors, and pharmaceutical companies, and we have the opportunity to shape how the entirety of clinical research is perceived, understood, and experienced.
As the Sr. Manager, Marketing Ops, you will get to build and manage the systems that provide insights into the effectiveness of our marketing and create leverage for the entire team. You will be the lynchpin of our marketing analytics program, creating alignment across analysts, processes, and metrics. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty working with data and systems, likes to solve tricky analytics problems, and is excited to design their own marketing ops program from the ground up.
- Develop the MarTech strategy and partner with Product and Engineering teams to implement our tech stack, including CRM, marketing automation, email, web analytics, ad servers, reporting, CMS, attribution, and email.
- Collaborate with our Product team to scope and build our patient CRM to enable marketing automation, nurture, and dynamic content campaigns
- Lay the foundations for our email and marketing automation program, including setting strategy, identifying target audiences, testing, launching, and analyzing results.
- Own the relationship with our Data team and work with them to create the integrations to power our MarTech stack.
- Create the tools to forecast and measure the full marketing funnel for patients from awareness to advocacy.
- Analyze and interpret data to measure performance of our campaigns.
- Ensure data consistency and integrity across all marketing analytics platforms.
- 3+ years progressive experience in marketing measurement, systems, and analytics
- Hands-on experience partnering with technical teams to implement CRM and marketing automation tools, e.g. Salesforce and Marketo
- Demonstrated success partnering with technical teams to design build MarTech stacks and ensure data consistency and integration
- Expertise with online and offline channel measurement and ability to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Data visualization and dashboarding experience using Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex analyses of marketing data throughout the business
Nice to Have
- Prior experience building MarTech stacks in an industry with a complex user lifecycle (e.g. healthcare, fintech) in a hyper-growth environment
- SQL experience
- Management or mentorship experience developing marketing analysts
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.