Senior Manager, Marketing Science
Peloton is looking for a talented and seasoned individual who will lead measurement and analytics across our media channels. Reporting to our Senior Director of Revenue Analytics, this role will play a critical part in ensuring optimal allocation of media budgets to enable the company to meet and exceed top-line growth targets.
In this role, you will be responsible for measuring the incremental lift of online and offline media, developing and implementing measurement best practices, and partnering closely with our media team to make recommendations that will drive efficient incremental growth for the company. The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen and communication skills with world class quantitative skills, with experience in leading and applying experimental design, multivariate modeling, and disciplined analytics across a range of marketing channels.
- Lead marketing effectiveness and measurement for $100M+ global media budget
- Own analysis of media response and incrementality data across all media channels (TV, OTT, Facebook, YouTube, paid search, direct mail, display, radio, podcasts, OOH, etc.)
- Lead application of best practices in experimental design and statistical analysis across a variety of channels to measure incremental lift and diminishing returns. You will guide our media team in design and execution of A/B, matched market, and pre/post tests, and evangelize marketing measurement across a diverse set of stakeholders to demonstrate improved business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques
- Determine our measurement roadmap and lead the day-to-day relationship of our media mix modeling and measurement partners
- Understand internal and external data logging and reporting capabilities, and translate media measurement needs into business requirements for our Analytics Engineering team
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 6-8 years of marketing analytics experience, of which 1-3 years is in a leadership/people manager role supporting a $50m+ media budget
- Deep operational experience with media measurement across the following major marketing channels: TV, OTT, Facebook, YouTube, paid search
- Extensive media measurement experience (ideally on brand side), including MMM, MTA, incremental lift studies, and A/B testing, as well as a deep understanding of strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Expertise in SQL and working with structured and unstructured data-sets, as well as data visualization technologies such as Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills presenting to and influencing senior leaders, especially through distilling technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems without a clear right answer
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms (DMP, DSP, CDP, Ad Servers, etc.).
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and cron
- Experience with ETL development, including data ingestion & pipeline management
- Familiarity with Linux/OS X command line, version control software (git), and general software development
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.