Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager, Media to support our product marketing initiatives. Working in a fast-paced environment on our growing team, this role will be responsible for media strategy and campaigns that drive Bike and Tread awareness, consideration, and efficient sales. From strategy through execution, the Senior Manager, Media will deliver insights-driven media plans that amplify the creative/message and reach Peloton prospects across channels and touchpoints. This role will report into the Senior Director, North America Media and will focus on the Canadian market. You will work closely with external agency partners and cross-functional teams across Marketing (including Media & Lifecycle, Product Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Insights) and beyond.
- Own planning, strategy/execution, and reporting for product media campaigns in accordance with marketing campaign process
- Develop media strategy/plan, including media mix and flighting
- Develop campaign media briefs and present to agencies/internal partner teams
- Partner with Creative team to ensure media and creative strategy are tightly aligned; provide input and feedback on campaign creative that adheres to channel best practices and aligns with campaign objectives
- Project manage campaigns to ensure teammates and agencies meet key milestones and campaign launches on time
- Analyze campaign performance, identify optimization recommendations, and report on results
- Directly manage media agency in execution of offline media channels including TV, Audio, and OOH
- Forecast media’s impact on web traffic and incremental sales
- Manage media budget; ensure accurate reporting of spend and adjust media mix and tactics based on real-time results
- Deliver media performance reporting including weekly insights across channels
- Be accountable for campaign performance and deliver cross-functional updates, analysis, and executive summaries
- 7+ years integrated media experience (digital & offline); strong knowledge of all media channels, especially TV
- Analytical mindset and ability to identify data-driven insights
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (Looker experience a bonus)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, and organization
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience with Canada media a strong plus
- BA degree required; MBA a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.