Senior Manager of National Advertising & Partnerships at LeafLink
LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale.
With over 3,500+ dispensaries and more than 1,200+ leading brands in 22 states and territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was also named one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!The Role
We’re looking for someone with a proven track-record of building deep relationships with enterprise organizations in order to expand our reach and deepen our relationships with multi state cannabis operators and sophisticated technology platforms.
This role is for self-starters and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who believe execution is everything. You are a good fit for this position if you are a goal-oriented overachiever, inherently positive and direct individual willing to explore new paths that require rapid-learning. We expect everyone at LeafLink to be humble and get their hands dirty in day-to-day tasks.Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the business as it relates to ongoing advertising & events sales activity including pipeline forecasting, organizational mapping, contracts, and proposals
- Work with Marketing and Sales Development & Account Executive Resources to manage the Lead Generation process and build a qualified, predictable sales pipeline
- Manage multiple sales executive resources and guide them to achieve advertising & events quotas
- Build, manage and grow relationships with key stakeholders across multiple departments
- Understand the target customers business model, mapping their organization and identifying how their unique business and / or technology needs can show ROI from LeafLink’s products and services
- Manage the sales process to point of closure, negotiating terms of sale and closing deals
- Maintain a solid understanding of the ever-evolving cannabis industry
- Become trusted advisor to stakeholders within assigned target companies
- Develop strong, long-term and loyal client relationships
- You have significant experience (5-7 years) working in advertising business development or a related capacity at a high growth company
- You crush it with your strong written and verbal communication skills, you can develop presentations with clear narratives and compelling solutions
- You are the master at suggesting next steps, customizing communications, and following-through with even the most unlikely of leads. Follow-through is the cornerstone of your success.
- You are able to seamlessly work with all levels of a partner organization, including the executive & C-suite level.
- You understand that due to the nature of this role, external partners can change your day’s plan with little/minimal notice. You understand that some late nights, unplanned challenges, and tuning in to email outside of traditional business hours are part of the job.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced startup, and excitement (not fear) about a rapidly changing industry
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options