Senior Manager, Paid Media at MaestroQA
At MaestroQA, we believe the quality of your customer experience (CX) defines the quality of your brand …and so do our clients. From Etsy to Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more– we're on a mission to create amazing customer experiences globally. 🌎
MaestroQA is a modern QA software that powers customer loyalty. We arm customer service teams with the tools, data, and coaching to transform customer voices into impact-driven business insights.
We're 70+ employees, growing 100%+ annually, and only scratching the surface of our potential. We recently raised a Series A to help us accelerate our growth. Join us in building the future of CX, we're just getting started. 🚀
Location: 100% Remote (Anywhere in the USA) or NYC HQ/HybridOur Values
At MaestroQA, our values drive how we work, who we hire, and whether (or not) you'll love working at MaestroQA. Before exploring this opportunity, let’s explore shared values:
⚡ We pair authentic passion with treating each person like owners.
⚡ We pair structured decision making with socratic debate.
⚡ We pair personal evolution with team evolution and strive to always be evolving.
Sound like you? This could be the home you’ve been looking for… (we’ve been looking for you too!)You + This OpportunityHere’s what you’ll get to do...
- Build and own MaestroQA’s Paid Media strategy across SMB and Mid-market segments, disrupting the Experience Management industry
- Drive Paid Search and Paid Social campaign strategy, partnering with our media agency to test and iterate towards performance optimizations
- Plan, prioritize, and execute paid media programs and activities to achieve MQL and pipeline goals in the SMB and MM segments
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns, leveraging data to inform future strategy
- Strong Paid Search and Paid Social experience, leveraging Paid Media SME to drive revenue in a B2B environment (Google Ads, LinkedIn)
- Proven and measurable success within SMB and Mid-market segments
- Unique perspective and approach on how to drive sales for SaaS
- Natural inclination for leveraging data to test, iterate, and learn quickly
- An eye for detail and top-notch organization skills
- Success operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
✨ Feel like you're not checking all the boxes? We highly encourage you to apply anyway. Sometimes the best opportunities are the ones we self-select out of. Take the leap!