About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, and a best-in-class customer experience that’s built for growth. BentoBox is trusted and loved by industry leaders such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About the Role: BentoBox is seeking a Sr. Manager, Paid Media to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this person will own all of our paid media efforts as well as marketing/conversion efforts on getbento.com. The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in developing and executing a comprehensive paid media strategy, optimizing site experiences for conversion, and managing agencies and external vendors to maximize ROI. They will be highly analytical and metrics-driven, with an eye always on creating the best customer journeys as we grow our business. This leader will work closely with the company’s cross-functional teams, and will be a committed and collaborative stakeholder in ensuring marketing and revenue objectives are met.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication and accountability.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute full funnel media strategies from product awareness to acquisition through various Digital Marketing channels
- Develop the testing/optimization roadmap with agency support. Optimize audiences, targeting, media placement, messaging, and landing pages to improve results
- Develop, plan, and execute growth strategies across both paid & organic user acquisition channels, including SEM, SEO, paid social, display, and retargeting
- Partner with our digital agency on the optimal media budget and channel mix allocation that maximizes ROI (i.e. LTV/CAC)
- Translate data into actionable changes to accelerate performance
- Implement online merchandising strategies that deliver Y/Y growth in visits, conversions, engagement, and expansion
- Evaluate competitive landscape and identify opportunities to win online
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 5-8 years in a customer acquisition role, demand generation role, or growth role
- Expert proficiency within Paid Social Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn), Paid Search (Google), Paid Ads, Direct Mail, OOH, Content Marketing
- Experience with the development of marketing strategies, media planning, and execution of strategic programs
- Experience using media to drive highly targeted/vertical prospects
- Experience with multiple marketing and sales technologies, including media platforms, marketing automation, CRMs, SEO platforms, and analytics platforms
- Proven experience managing implementing testing frameworks and testing programs at scale, including with A/B testing (ex. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), and User testing (eg. UserTesting.com, surveys),
- Detail and results oriented
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to managing projects
- Highly adaptable and collaborative
- Able to thrive within a fast paced rapidly changing environment
- Customer-centric and able to understand the BentoBox target customer
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary + equity (once we offer again)
- 100% Employer Covered Health Benefits, Dental & Vision offerings
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Professional development, growth and support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers
- Work from Home Stipend
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.