Senior Manager, Partner Marketing at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
At Riskified (NYSE: RSKD), we provide the industry leading, frictionless fraud management platform for the world’s leading e-commerce companies. Riskified is a rapidly growing FinTech company with offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, Shanghai and London, expanding to other markets in Europe, Latin America and Asia-Pacific in 2022. Three of the top 10 largest internet retailers trust Riskified as their partner to help them grow revenue, reduce operating costs and mitigate fraud, while enhancing customer experience at every stage in their e-commerce transactions.
Riskified is rapidly expanding its global ecosystem partner network, and is seeking a senior marketing leader to increase awareness, engagement and referral through our GSI partners. In this role, you will define the global GSI marketing strategy and support the execution of joint GTM programs with our global GSI partners.
- Collaborate with Riskified BD and Partner Sales teams to oversee the global execution of awareness, demand generation and enablement programs through our GSI and global payment partners
- Lead “partner-based marketing” programs that increase referral, advocacy and sell-with opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to execute targeted executive engagement programs with our GSI partners
- Team with sales enablement and partner sales teams to develop partner training on joint value proposition with GSI partners
- In partnership with Marketing Operations, implement metrics/scorecards/reporting for each GSI partner
- Facilitate communication across the global and regional GSI teams - attending QBRs and regional meetings
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 8+ years of business-to-business global ecosystem marketing experience in the technology field; Saas platform and FinTech marketing experience is a major plus
- Partner marketing experience required; experience with GSIs strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
- Experience working with PRM platforms
- Need to be detailed oriented with excellent marketing program management skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic, with excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong culture fit for Riskified: comfortable learning on the fly, innovative and comfortable with fast growth environments.
- Travel required up to 35%
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.