Senior Manager, Performance Marketing (Canada)
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Manager, Performance Marketing to join its acquisition marketing team. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Media Strategy, this role will be responsible for managing media channels for our Canada business that drive sales at an efficient CAC. Primary responsibilities will include developing and executing acquisition plans, managing campaign activations, analyzing performance, and identifying insights to drive optimizations and improved performance. This candidate will work closely with brand marketing and multiple external agencies.
*This position will be based in our NYC Headquarters*
- Support media planning for Canada activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives in market
- Lead strategy and execution across a variety of channels, including TV, paid social, and email (includes hands-on-keyboard execution for paid social and email)
- Partner closely with agencies, brand, and creative teams to test and optimize creative assets
- Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure performance meets or exceeds targets
- Day-to-day management of invoicing, budget reconciliation, and reporting
- 6+ years marketing experience, ideally in performance media; must have prior experience buying media in Canada and prior hands-on-keyboard experience with social platforms and email service providers
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.