Senior Manager, Performance Marketing (Digital Media) at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a performance-oriented, Senior Manager, Performance Marketing (Digital Media) professional to join our acquisition efforts and play a key role in our high growth US business portfolio, which includes multiple products such as our Bike and Tread.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, this role is ideal for someone with an analytical, data-driven mindset, and has proven expertise in leveraging a cross-channel digital media portfolio (search, social, programmatic, affiliate marketing etc.). This is also an opportunity for someone who wants to lead a team and partner with brand marketers and creative agencies. This candidate will also manage external media agencies.
- Responsible for end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization & performance measurement across Paid Search, Social, Display, Video channels with a strong emphasis on programmatic buying practices in digital
- Manage an in house team of hands-on keyboard managers, as well as external media agencies for digital executions
- Maintain & foster relationships across the broader media ecosystem (platforms, publishers, ad tech, etc.) & continuously enrich performance marketing methods across digital channels with feature adoptions (creative, audience, tactics etc.)
- Work with internal acquisition marketing counterparts to align on budget, traffic & sales forecasts for digital media channels, share regular performance updates with broader acquisition marketing teams, provide digital insights & own digital quarterly planning
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing & creative teams for creative planning exercises, share digital channel best practices for creative executions & drive adoption of new formats
- Collaborate closely with lifecycle marketing teams & marketing operations to identify full-funnel targeting opportunities & define processes to support the execution
- Build a digital channel testing agenda & regular optimizations cadence to guide internal & external teams for always-on campaigns; identify high-priority pilots; design, plan, execute, and measure the success of those pilots; and help scale up effective pilots
- Support ongoing creative and landing page experimentation and testing
- Strong focus on performance measurement, providing tactical guidance along with an ability to glean larger insights & implications from media data
- Focus on driving incremental gains versus platform based metrics, champion test & learn approach & build experimentation focused culture within the team
- 5-7 years of digital media experience, Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrate hands-on keyboard experience executing direct response & ROI based search, social & programmatic campaigns a must
- Must have worked in-house on the brand/client side, or demonstrated responsibilities managing or collaborating with creative, media & analytics functions
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social & search platforms, experience working on DSP (DBM, TradeDesk etc.), DCM (tagging & trafficking), DMPs, attribution, analytics tools & platforms
- Strong communicator, able to work directly with numerous teams, comfortable presenting to senior leadership, prior experience managing & mentoring teams
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced growth environment juggling multiple priorities, work independently when required & delivered measurable results
- Analytical, data driven mindset & must be extremely comfortable with numbers
- Experience with A/B testing, multivariate testing, experimentation setup & design
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.