Senior Manager, Product Marketing at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaS Ops solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaS Ops movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaS Ops” - Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing to develop the positioning, messaging and go-to-market materials for BetterCloud’s Data Protection/User Life Cycle functionality. In this role, you’ll partner with our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams to deliver high-impact product positioning, collateral, use cases, and sales training materials. Your main focus will be on translating the value of our security functionality to IT and security professionals. This position requires a self-starter with a background in security SaaS products who can run with direction and take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
**We’re open to candidates in New York, San Francisco or Atlanta for this role.**
- 4+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products (SaaS security products a plus).
- Be a great storyteller by demonstrating success building company and product narratives.
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers and executives.
- Knows how to drive success working with product, sales, partners and post-sales teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams.
- Experience in the market and technology landscape in which BetterCloud competes.
- Technical acumen, preferably a candidate that has experience in product related roles.
- Experience in the SaaS application landscape.
- Develop value propositions, messaging, case studies, and collateral that supports engagement across our enterprise and corporate sales teams. You will lead the translation of technology capabilities into impactful product and solutions benefits that demonstrate business value.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to create the strategic and tactical marketing plan to build and execute product marketing programs across multiple audiences. You will analyze and identify market opportunities along with customer pain points to highlight the value BetterCloud can bring.
- Be an expert on our customers, target market, competitors, and product capabilities.
- Comfortable presenting as an SME in front of audiences both internal and external.
- Provide key messaging materials and assets to sales team to be repurposed for training of a rapidly growing team, both enterprise and corporate.
- A content owner that can advance the quality and impact of demand generation activities and overall event experience.
- Support general product and sales marketing initiatives including launches, conferences and events and PR.
- Travel may be required throughout our 3 offices.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.