Senior Manager, Product Marketing at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Real World Evidence to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Product Marketing team to develop Marketing strategy and execution for the Real World Evidence (RWE) business line, focusing on value proposition development and enabling the client facing (Life Sciences Partnerships) team. Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, you'll partner closely with the Life Sciences Partnerships, Product, Research Oncology and Quantitative Science teams to drive the creation and optimization of content that resonates with our audiences. In addition, you'll also:
- Develop compelling product messaging and storyline that differentiates Flatiron RWE from competitor offerings
- Drive value propositions development for new RWE products / product rollouts
- Create sales collateral and case studies that enable the LSP team’s engagement with clients and help deepen engagement at strategic accounts
- Contribute to thought leadership content development efforts to support content marketing programs targeting specific audiences
- Contribute to and execute go-to-market launch strategies and value propositions for new RWE products / product rollouts, including cross-functional marketing plans
- Work closely with the Life Sciences Partnerships team to enable Flatiron RWE sales and strategic partnerships
You’ll also work closely with the Director, Product Marketing and a cross-functional team to drive research for market/customer insights or explore the feasibility of new ideas on how to enhance existing RWE offerings
Who You Are
You're an excellent storyteller with 5+ years of significant experience with pharma, biotech, Life Sciences consulting or healthcare / health tech, with focus ideally in Oncology. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- Exceptional storyteller and communicator, with the ability to turn complex data science / statistics, technology and clinical concepts into clear communications
- Previous experience in healthcare strategic consulting
- Experience developing and/or marketing scientific content
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, ability to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Comfortable with ambiguity, demonstrates initiatives and jumps in to problem-solve as required
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- Background in statistics/biostatistics, health economics, outcomes research
- Advanced degrees (MBA, MS or PhD in relevant area of study)
- Familiarity with the drug development lifecycle, especially within Oncology
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.